Engino Mechanical Science: Screws
Engino Mechanical Science Screws Kit, the fun and easy way to learn about physics! Budding engineers will learn how worm gears are used, how screws can convert circular to linear motion, and more while they have fun building 5 working models! 5 models in all: screw press, folding lifting platform, 2 cranes, and a vice. Included is the 36-page activity book with detailed explanation of the different technological principles applied. 150 piece in all. For kids age 8 and up. Warning: Choking hazard, for children 8 and up. Order today! Engino Mechanical Science Screws Kit
- Amazon Sales Rank: #183621 in Toys & Games
- Brand: Engino
- Model: ENG-M08
- Dimensions: 10.63" h x 2.76" w x 7.87" l,
- ENGINO: Play to Invent
- Multidimensional construction system. Build structures and machines.
- Introduces young engineers and physicists to how worm gears are used to greatly lower rotational speed, and how screws can convert circular to linear motion.
- Excellent addition to a home-school curriculum.
- Brought to you by Elenco.